Removal Terms & Conditions
Please Note: by booking your removal with us, you agree that you are making a confirmed booking and entering into a contract which carries your acceptance, in full, of the booking terms set out below.
1. We will require the full balance to be paid in full on the date of your removal. We require a £50 deposit to secure your removal date.
2. If the CLIENT cancels the booking then the deposit and any advance payment will be forfeit. Full payment will be sought if cancellation is made within 2 days of the agreed date. 30% of the total payment will be required if you cancel within 7 days of the agreed date.
3. In the extremely unlikely event of us having to cancel, any monies paid to us by the client shall be refunded in full. We will also endeavour to help find a replacement.
4. The CLIENT is responsible for providing adequate packaging of fragile items such as Tv's, mirrors, pictures etc and the client will be liable for any damage unless the client has agreed a packaging service provided by us.
5. The CLIENT is responsible for correctly packaging boxes and the client will be responsible if any items are damaged if boxes are not packaged correctly. We can not be liable for any breakages unless packaged by us.
6. The removal quote provided covers up to normal working hours between 8am and 5pm. If for any reason there is a delay in the key release there will be an additional fee of £70 per hour to cover any extra labour charges.
7. Please note we are unable to carry any hazardous goods.
8. If for any reason we are unable to do a home visit quotation, we base our quote on your inventory list. If when we arrive to undertake the removal and there are extra items that are not listed there may be a additional charge or we might not be able to take the extra items.